February marks the halfway mark of this academic year. These past few months have truly gone by quickly. The staff, students, parents, and volunteers of SAA continue to awe and inspire us with their excellence in both the classroom and in extra-curricular activities. This edition of The SAA Star, (posted to our website under the parent link), highlights many of those awe-inspiring events. Our hope ... Continue reading "Welcome February!!"
The state of having experience, knowledge, and good judgment; the quality of being wise.I will
- use my gift of Wisdom in everything I do
- do things without having to be asked
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know ... Continue reading "Virtue of the Month: Wisdom"
- Time in nature can help reduce mental fatigue and improve concentration
- You’ll drink more water
- Boost happiness and decrease stress
- Boost of Vitamin D
- Strengthens our heart muscle and other muscles too!
- Social emotional connections
- Curriculum connections
Sometimes you look out the ... Continue reading "Embrace the Outdoors in the Winter"